DMV 2 Go
DMV 2 Go is a fleet of five mobile customer service centers ready to bring DMV services to Virginians at convenient locations. The handicapped-accessible* full service office-on-wheels is equipped to process all DMV transactions including:
- Apply for or renew your ID card - available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Apply for a Veteran ID card.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Get fishing and hunting licenses.
- Recently moved? If so, stop in to update your address on your DMV record. You can also update your voter registration address and organ donor status.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account - receive DMV notices via email or phone; conduct secure transactions on the DMV website.
- Search for other state services through a wireless Virginia internet portal.
- And much more!
2013 DMV 2 Go Schedule
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- May 23rd
- June 25th
- July 25th
- August 29th
- September 26th
- October 17th
- November 21st
- December, to be announced