Other Business Resources
- Virginia Leaders in Export Trade (VALET) Program - Assists companies throughout Virginia in expanding their international business.
- World Airports - Includes personnel, traffic figures, airfield data, cargo, and passenger facilities.
- City Data - Profiles of cities and towns in the United States. Gives population characteristic, median income, home values, etc.
- Weldon Cooper Center for Public Service - Statistics for the state of Virginia providing local and regional profiles.
- Find the Company - Listings for over 32 million companies.
- Hampton Roads Economic Development Alliance - Provides statistics on the Hampton Roads region.
- Population Reference Bureau - A database of statistical tables for demographics and socioeconomic data.
- American Fact Finder - Source for population, housing, economy, and geographic location.
- FedStats - A gateway to statistics from over 100 U.S. Federal agencies.
- U.S. Economic Census - Industry statistics every five years for U.S. states, metro areas, counties and cities.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation - Banking statistics for U.S. financial institutions.
- Small Business Profile - Small business statistics by state.
- U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission - Oversees key participants in the securities world.
- U.S. Inflation Calculator - Provides monetary values and inflation rates from 1913 - present.
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics - Principal Federal agency responsible for measuring labor and economic activity.
Virginia Economic Development Partnership - Provides site selection and business expansion services in Virginia.