Project Process and Timeline:
There are multiple steps in the planning process, including:
- identifying important community assets
- assessing the risk of flooding
- identifying actions to reduce flood risk
- evaluating flood risk reduction options
- developing a citywide resilience and adaptation action plan
Throughout the entire project process and each project phase, input will be gathered and incorporated from stakeholders and the community. The project schedule provided here displays how the 18-month planning process will unfold through 2023. Community members are encouraged to be on the lookout for multiple opportunities to meet with, learn from, and provide input to project team members throughout the process.