There are several ways to pay your utility bill.
1. You may pay in person by visiting The City
Treasurer’s office located in Portsmouth City Hall on the 1st Fl. You can also pay at the Churchland location at 4934 High St West. These locations are available Monday – Friday (except holidays) from 8 – 5 pm.
2. You may drop your payment in the drop box located outside the business office, provided you are not in danger of having your services disconnected.
3. You may pay your bill online by credit card or personal check at www2.portsmouthva.gov/mywater. We accept all methods of payment except for
American Express. Please have your account number available to use this
4. You may also call our electronic automated
system at (757) 393-5008. Please have your account number available for this service.
5. Automatic Bank Drafting is also available.
You can access your account information at any
time day or night through the automated system.